El Escorial and the Valley of the Fallen El Escorial
and Valley of the Fallen
is an essential tour in the surroundings of Madrid
that includes the guided visit to the Real Monastery of El Escorial,
declared World Heritage Site,
and to the Valley of the Fallen
with its impressive cross of 150 Meters.
- Adults €49 €44.10
- Séniors €39 €35,10
- Child from 7 to 15 years old €39 €35,10
- Child under 7 years old is Free.
Advance purchase: 10% discount on all bookings up to 48 h. before departure
A fantastic excursion to visit the Monastery of El Escorial
and the Valley of the Fallen
in a comfortable luxury bus, with a bilingual guide
explaining the history and anecdotes of both artistic sets, two spectacular monuments erected to recall events in the history of Spain.We will start our journey to get to the Madrilenian Sierra de Guadarrama
and visit the Valley of the Fallen.
Impressive monument erected in memory of all the fallen during the Spanish Civil War of 1936.The Escorial Monastery
was declared a World Heritage Site
in 1984 designed by King Philip II
as an exponent of the greatness of the Kingdom of Spain. It took only 21 years to build this impressive Renaissance building, considered the eighth wonder of the world.
Once in El Escorial,
you will have a free time to have a lunch enjoying the local gastronomy , than we will visit the Monastery, the Palace, the Basilica, the Pantheon of the Kings and the Pantheon of the Infantes, the Royal Library and the Cloister of the Four Evangelists,
among other places.
- Round trip Madrid - Toledo - Madrid in a Luxury Bus "VIP class" with Wi-Fi.
- Travel guide on the bus
- Entrance ticket and the guided visit to the Monastery.
- Entrance ticket to the Valley and guided visit to the interior of the Basilica.
Schedule, Departure and Arrival points
Schedules provided are recommended, from which the customer must wait at the chosen point, these can vary depending on traffic and / or circumstances outside the organization.
- The best tour to El Escorial and the Valley of the Fallen the best market price.
- 10 % off on-line.
- Comfortable round trip in a luxury VIP Class bus.
- More than 12 pickup points (you will always have one near your hotel).
- Travel guide in the bus.
- Child under 7 years old is free.
- Local expert guide.
- Guided tour with entrances included to the Monastery of the Escorial and the valley of the Fallen.
10% DISCOUNT ON ANTICIPATED RESERVATION. UP TO 48 HS BEFORE THE DEPARTURE.